Women's Day Special

    Dear * ________________*👩‍  ,,   
                                                            
It seems pretty fitting on Women's Day , to write something to all the important female's in my life.   
 (Surely as of now),  I'll try keeping my text small n it's meaning on point ... 
 First, and possibly most importantly, know that you don't belong to anything or anyone.
 Never allow yourself to feel like you do. 
You-and-only-You have total agency over yourself and your body. 
Do what makes you happy , look around for happiness and things that makes you know your worth.😊          
Be proud of being a girl and a woman. 
Women are amazing.( Men are too, of course😎🤩  and although we are all equal, that does not mean we should not celebrate our differences too. I believe it's diversity and our differences that makes us great.)                            
Don't take anyone take you all for granted .. 
Whether it's in term of your relationships, your health, your success .                
Don't let yourself be consumed with negative people and their negative energy .         
 Be around souls that makes you all flourish......😊😊😊         
I don't know what more to include in my text...
 I only wish I could have better expressed myself in letting you know that we guys-men's  do appreciate you all for the wonderful ways in which you better our lives. 
Yes! We're dumb most of the time ... 
But underneath it all, we really do love and appreciate everything about you ..!  

keep smiling ...... Stay Blessed...... ✌✌✌✌      Seek and Spread Love ....💞

          

 *Happy Women's Day* 


 

Comments

Post a Comment